1. In dry weather, dust and water should be sprayed near the dynamic rammer. There is a protective cover in front of the cab. The dynamic compaction machine is sold without affecting the sight. Drivers should wear protective glasses to prevent the eyes of taxi drivers from falling, rebounding, broken glass.
2. The working site of the machine should be flat, the door frame base and the ground part of the rammer should be at the same level. When the subsidence exceeds 100 mm, it should be re padded.
3. The material of tamping machine, door frame and beam, and its main structure and components such as quality and purpose of dynamic compaction machine must be strictly inspected, and shall not be used if they do not meet the design requirements.
4. When the tamping machine is working, the boom angle should be 70 degrees. There is no dislocation of the legs of the ladder door, and the legs of the gantry do not support the pad, let alone lift the hammer.
5.变换的内存位置，应重新检查门架支腿，证明是稳定可靠的，然后提锤100 ~ 300mm，稳定性检验机，确认的可靠性，可以工作。
5. For the changed memory location, the gantry legs should be rechecked to prove that they are stable and reliable. Then lift the hammer 100 ~ 300 mm, and the stability testing machine is used to confirm the reliability and work.
6. The operator is not allowed to lower the hook when the weight is lowered and the hook is not yet hammered near the front ring. From the pit hammer and dynamic rammer manufacturer, it is strictly forbidden for personnel to stand up and lift the hook hammer.
7. When the rammer has corresponding stop in the operation ventilation hole, it should be cleaned frequently. However, do not clean the hammer. When the water hammer in the ramming pit or the adsorption capacity on the clay increases, measures should be taken to eliminate it, and the hammer cannot be lifted by force.
8. Transfer the tamping point. Before the door frame and rammer move, the height of the foot from the ground shall not exceed 500mm.
9. After the operation, hammer it down and put it on the ground. Do not hang the hammer in the air when not in operation.