When the dynamic compaction machine is used for construction, the construction process and operation are simple; It is applicable to a wide range of soil, with remarkable reinforcement effect and high bearing capacity; High work efficiency and fast construction speed (general equipment can reinforce 5000-10000m2 foundation every month), which can shorten the construction period by half compared with backfilling and pile foundation. Let's talk about the operating conditions of the dynamic compaction machine rental manufacturer.
1. There shall be engineering geological survey report, dynamic compaction site plan, design requirements for dynamic compaction effect and other technical data.
2. All aboveground and underground obstacles within the scope of dynamic compaction have been removed or removed, and protective measures have been taken for those that cannot be removed.
3. The site has been leveled and access roads for mechanical equipment have been built. The upper layer with loose surface has been preloaded. Drainage ditches have been dug around the construction site in rainy season to prevent ponding on the site surface.
4. The inspection area has been selected for dynamic compaction test. Through in-situ test compaction and testing, the technical parameters of dynamic compaction construction are determined and the dynamic compaction construction scheme is formulated.
5. When the underground water level in the operation area is high or the surface layer is saturated cohesive soil layer, which is not conducive to dynamic compaction, 0.5-2.0m thick medium (coarse) sand, gravel or block stone cushion shall be laid on the surface first to prevent the equipment from sinking and facilitate the dissipation of pore water pressure, or the dynamic compaction shall be carried out after taking measures to reduce the underground water level..
6. When the vibration generated by dynamic compaction has an impact on the surrounding buildings (structures), the vibration reduction ditch shall be dug on the side of the buildings (structures) or appropriate reinforcement and vibration prevention measures shall be taken, and observation points shall be set.
7. Survey and set out, determine the control axis and the side line of the dynamic compaction site, nail the wooden pile to mark the position of the compaction point, and set several benchmark points at the place not affected by the dynamic compaction.
It should be noted that its technical standards are applicable to foundation reinforcement projects such as gravelly soil, sandy soil, low saturation silt, cohesive soil, collapsible loess, high fill and miscellaneous fill; It can also be used for foundation reinforcement works to prevent liquefaction of silt and silt; However, it shall not be used in the foundation reinforcement works that are not allowed to have certain vibration impact on the buildings and equipment around the project. If necessary, anti vibration and vibration isolation measures shall be taken. Follow us http://www.sddhfjx.cn Yes, learn more!