What are the correct construction steps of dynamic compaction?
1. Carefully investigate to ensure that there are no underground structures within the scope of dynamic compaction site. The surface soil shall be cleaned, and the removal range is 2 ~ 3M outside the subgrade slope toe. After leveling, mark the position of one tamping point on the site, control the point position deviation within ± 20cm, and measure the site elevation.
2. Put the crane in place, align the tamping hammer with the tamping point, and measure the top elevation of the hammer before tamping.
3. Lift the rammer to the predetermined height. After the rammer is unhooked and falls freely, put down the hook and measure the top elevation of the hammer. If the rammer is found to be skewed due to the inclination of the pit bottom, the pit bottom shall be leveled in time.
4. Repeat the third operation to complete the tamping of one tamping point, i.e. 6 tamping for each tamping point. In addition to meeting the requirement that the average tamping settlement of two blows after Z shall not be greater than 50mm, the total tamping settlement shall not be less than 90% of the total tamping settlement of test tamping.
5. Change the tamping points and repeat the second and fourth operations until all tamping points are tamped once. Fill the tamping pit with bulldozer and measure the site elevation.
6. After the specified interval, complete the second, third and fourth compaction step by step according to the above steps.
7. Select a hammer with a mass of 3T and a falling distance of 6m for 2 times of low-energy full compaction, loosen the soil on the surface of the site and compact it. It is required to stagger the latter one with the previous one for half compaction; Z measure the site elevation after tamping.
8. Lime soil sealing. Lay a layer of 0.20m thick 2:8 lime soil on the base ground. During construction, lime shall be sprinkled into the soil without watering for initial mixing. After mixing, the material shall be stuffy for 8 ~ 12h, and then watered for re mixing. After mixing, it shall be leveled and compacted; After the strength test is qualified, a layer of anti-seepage composite geomembrane shall be laid on the lime soil cushion.
9. Slope reinforcement. Two way fine woven geogrid is laid 0.60m below the subgrade surface. The vertical spacing of each layer of geogrid is 0.50m. The upper two layers of Z are paved along the plane. The width of the other layers is 2.50M deep into the embankment slope. The distance between the grid and the slope line is not less than 0.10m. When the corresponding elongation of geogrid is 10%, the longitudinal and transverse tensile strength is not less than 25kn / m.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the dynamic compaction machine rental. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.sddhfjx.cn We have special customer service to answer your questions