What are the important steps of using dynamic compaction machine?
1. The control piles on the site shall be marked, maintained and rechecked regularly; The position of the tamping point measured and set out shall be marked with a significant mark to mark the midpoint of the tamping position.
2. After the road distance is confirmed, determine the falling distance and control the rope.
3. The air hole of the rammer shall be unobstructed. If it is blocked, the soil plug shall be removed at any time.
4. In the process of dynamic compaction, if it is found that the rammer violates the tamping pit, it shall be adjusted and centered immediately. After tamping, it is found that the pit bottom is inclined relatively large. It is required to level the pit bottom with filler in time before sustainable tamping.
5. The construction records shall be carefully made, the settlement of each tamping point shall be observed and recorded, and the hammer stopping specification shall be grasped.
6. We should pay close attention to the abnormal situation, strengthen the monitoring of the abnormal tamping settlement, the rebound of tamping hammer, the surface arching and the difficulty of pulling hammer, keep the records according to the facts, and timely state the engineers to discuss the solutions.
7. Because of the randomness of the filling in the site and the heterogeneity of the gravel content, in the process of tamping, if the depth of a single tamping pit is too large, it is difficult to pull out the hammer or the surface camber is too large, the tamping shall be stopped immediately, the thickness of the mountain opening gravel backfill shall be filled into the tamping pit, and then the tamping shall be continued until the hammer is stopped. If the whole piece is similar and cannot be controlled, it shall be detected immediately, summarized and analyzed, and then decided to select soil replacement or dynamic compaction equipment for replacement.