With the coming of winter, the low temperature environment brings test to the engine and hydraulic system of dynamic compaction machine. Low temperature directly leads to the increase of viscosity of hydraulic oil and engine oil, resulting in poor liquidity, increased resistance and low work efficiency.
As a result, the engine parts are not fully lubricated under cold load, which affects the working life of the engine.
For the hydraulic system, the hydraulic oil temperature is lower than 20 ℃, and the rapid operation may even damage the pump, motor, valve and other hydraulic components. In order to improve the working efficiency and service life of dynamic compaction machine, it is very necessary to preheat the dynamic compaction machine during cold start.
The dynamic rammer must be preheated step by step before winter construction. The construction can be started only when the hydraulic oil temperature reaches above 20 ℃ and the engine cooling water temperature reaches above 60 ℃. Next, I'd like to present a warm-up instruction manual of dynamic compaction machine for you~
1. Inspection before use: check the engine coolant level, oil level and hydraulic oil level to ensure sufficient liquid volume, check the water accumulation in the oil-water separator and drain the water in time.
2. Preparation before preheating: the hammer is removed from the uncoupling device (the whole machine has no load), the key is inserted, and the engine is not started when it is powered on. Check the display screen information in the driver's cab to ensure that there are no pedestrians and obstacles around the vehicle, and whistle to indicate.
3. Turn the ignition switch to start the engine. The engine runs at idle speed (about 800 RPM) for about 3 minutes without any operation. Warm up the engine to make all parts of the engine fully lubricated.
4. Step on the accelerator pedal (or adjust the hand accelerator), gradually increase the engine speed to about 1500 rpm, and run for about 5 minutes under no-load condition (no operation).
5. Keep the engine speed about 1500 rpm, turn on the pilot switch upward, operate the main winch handle, lift and lower the empty hook to preheat the hydraulic oil quickly.
6. Observe the information on the display screen, when the hydraulic oil temperature reaches 20 ℃ and the engine water temperature reaches 60 ℃, the preheating can be stopped and normal construction can be carried out.
For different ambient temperatures and service conditions, specific types of hydraulic oil and engine fuel should be used.