What are the quality control methods in the process of dynamic compaction? In the process of dynamic compaction, we should pay attention to the inspection work, such as measuring construction setting out, dropping distance of rammer, interval of ramming points, ramming progress, etc. we should follow the three inspection system, and make inspection records, so as to ensure the quality of dynamic compaction construction and the quality of all engineering projects.
1. Before the start of dynamic compaction project, check whether the construction setting out, weight of rammer and falling distance of rammer are appropriate. During the project acceptance, ensure that the falling distance will not change during the process of ramming, and select the industrial equipment organization requested by the design scheme for construction, so as to ensure that the design scheme can click the ramming energy.
2. Check the measurement datum point, datum point and positioning pile, and pull the power point of construction measurement to a firm address that will not be harmed by construction.
3. Before announcing the promotion of each hammer, the hammer should be properly aligned to ensure that each hammer must be promoted to the height width ratio required by the satisfactory design.
4. After the rammer falls down, if the bottom of the ramming pit deviates more than 20 degrees, the bottom of the pit shall be smoothed with soil, and then the next ramming work shall be carried out.
5. For each blow of each tamping pit, the downward movement of the tamping pit must be recorded, and the accuracy of the construction record must be ensured.
6. When water is stored on the construction site or in the tamping pit due to precipitation or soil temperature warming, the drainage pipe method shall be adopted immediately, and the tamping pit shall be backfilled after it is drained.
In the process of dynamic compaction construction, there are a lot of strict requirements in the inspection work, and more attention should be paid to some key points to ensure the quality of dynamic compaction project.