During dynamic compaction foundation replacement, it shall be carefully recorded and a reasonable quotation shall be made during trial compaction. The ground will inevitably increase during dynamic compaction replacement, especially in cohesive soil.
1. The construction of dynamic compaction foundation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the technical parameters approved by the experiment. The compaction depth shall be measured and controlled with a level.
2. After each compaction, measure the uniform settlement of the site, fill the compaction pit, and carry out the next compaction. The uniform settlement of the construction must meet the plan requirements.
3. During the construction of dynamic compaction foundation, first check whether the tamping hammer is in. If there is pain, balance it by welding steel plate at the hammer edge or increasing or decreasing concrete to avoid the inclination of tamping hole.
4. During tamping, the falling hammer shall be stable and the tamping position shall be correct. In case of dislocation or excessive inclination of the pit bottom, the pit shall be leveled immediately and the next process shall be carried out after reinforcement.
5. During dynamic compaction, the foundation and surrounding buildings vibrate to a certain extent, and the dynamic compaction point shall be more than 15m away from the existing buildings. If the interval is insufficient, a vibration isolation groove belt can be excavated between the dynamic compaction point and the buildings, and its groove depth shall span the foundation depth of the buildings, with a satisfactory length or dynamic compaction foundation site.