Dynamic compaction machine is a kind of machine which needs to compact loose soil in construction engineering. It is often treated by dynamic compaction machine. There are many types of dynamic compaction machine, such as frog type, vibration type, jump type, ramming type and lifting hammer type. According to the needs of the project, different types of dynamic compaction machines are used.
The safe operation is as follows:
1. The construction site shall be fully planned, and the construction site plan shall be provided. The site shall be flat, flat, flat and cross, and the dangerous area shall be marked.
2. All kinds of mechanical and electrical equipment operators must be trained, assessed and certified to understand the mechanical structure, performance, operation procedures, maintenance and troubleshooting and other general faults.
3. Drivers and business operators must obtain the driving license or business license approved by the relevant departments before driving vehicles. Other drivers shall not drive or start the car without authorization.
4. Operators of lime powder and lime screening and cement use must wear masks, glasses, gloves, etc.
5. The power supply of electrical equipment shall be erected and installed in accordance with relevant regulations. The electrical equipment shall have good grounding and zero grounding resistance not more than 4 ohm, and shall be equipped with reliable electric shock protection device.
6. Do not tamper with the cable when using tampering operation.
7. In order to reduce the swing and rebound of the mechanical boom during hammering, the boom support system should be specially set up. Before starting the machine every day, it is necessary to check whether the mechanical part of the hammer is normal, whether the steel wire rope is worn, and find out the problems in time.
8. After dynamic compaction, the speed of lifting the hammer should be uniform, the hammer or hook should not touch the arm, and should be used to protect the car from hanging waste tires.
9. The weight, boom and hammer shall not be less than 15 million. Non personnel should be away from the tamping point 30 m