In the dynamic compaction replacement process, the soil structure is destroyed, and the foundation soil produces excess pore water pressure, but with the increase of time, the soil structure strength will be restored. Generally, granular pier has good permeability, which is conducive to the dissipation of excess pore water pressure in soil and consolidation. So, dynamic compaction is widely used in engineering, we should pay special attention to ensure our own safety when we use dynamic compaction machine in the construction process, so how can we safely carry out the construction when we use dynamic compaction machine? Now I'll give you a detailed explanation.
1. The construction site shall be planned comprehensively, and the construction site plan shall be provided. The site shall be flat, unobstructed, sunken and crossed. The dangerous areas shall be marked and reminded in advance.
2. Operators and operators must obtain the operation license or business license approved by the relevant departments before they can operate the equipment. Other personnel shall not operate or open the equipment without authorization.
3. Operators of such mechanical and electrical equipment must be trained, assessed and certified, and must understand the mechanical structure, performance, operation procedures, emergency measures, etc. Have certain ability of maintenance and troubleshooting.
4. If the dust on the construction site is heavy, corresponding dust reduction measures must be taken, and the equipment operators must wear masks, glasses, gloves, etc.
5. Each equipment must be equipped with one on-board operator, one off-board hook operator (except automatic hook) and one equipment commander. It must be safe and standardized to direct the operation.
6. When the hammer strikes the ground, the mechanical boom will inevitably swing and rebound, so the boom support system should be specially set. Before starting the machine every day, it is necessary to check whether the mechanical part of the hammer is normal and whether the steel wire rope is worn. Problems should be found and maintained in time.
7. When the equipment is ramming and compacting, the speed of lifting the hammer should be uniform, the hammer or hook should not touch the arm, and the scrapped tires should be used as the protective isolation device.
8. The inclined angle of boom and hammer shall not be less than 15%. Non workers should be more than 30m away from the working face.
9. The power supply and use system of the equipment shall be erected and installed in accordance with relevant regulations. Electrical equipment should have good grounding and zero grounding resistance, not more than 4 ohm, and be equipped with reliable electric shock protection device.