The construction period of dynamic compaction machine is the right way. If there is no construction period, it means that the profit is far away. When the construction progress is slow, we must find out the difficulties, overcome the difficulties, know ourselves and know the enemy, and win a hundred battles! Due to the influence of various factors, the original plan is often disturbed and the schedule deviation occurs. The invariance is relative, and the change is absolute. The so-called "plan can not catch up with the change", so the schedule control of dynamic compaction construction stage is very important. Therefore, we should timely understand and master the actual progress of the project, analyze and check the reasons affecting the progress deviation, and provide information and basis for the adjustment and control of the construction progress.
Lease of dynamic rammer
1. Inspection method of dynamic compaction construction progress: after the implementation of the project schedule, the actual progress of the project should be timely followed up and collected, including the start time, completion time, duration, logical relationship, physical quantities and workload, as well as the utilization of working time difference, so as to understand the potential problems affecting the progress in the construction process, so as to take timely measures Measures should be taken to prevent, prevent and correct deviations.
2. Inspection method of dynamic compaction construction progress: the inspection method of construction progress is mainly comparison method, including bar chart comparison method, S-curve comparison method, banana curve comparison method, Qianfeng line comparison method, list comparison method, etc., to compare the sorted actual progress data with the planned progress data, so as to find out whether there is deviation and the size of deviation. If the deviation is small, effective measures can be taken on the basis of analyzing the causes to solve the contradiction and continue to implement the original plan; if the deviation is large and cannot be realized according to the original plan after efforts, it is necessary to adjust the plan, that is, appropriately extend the construction period or change the construction speed.
Factors affecting the construction progress of dynamic compaction: due to the characteristics of large, complex, long cycle and many related units, there are many other factors affecting the construction progress of dynamic compaction project, mainly from the influence of relevant units of engineering construction.
The reasons are as follows: 1) when we estimate the characteristics of the project and the conditions for its realization, we overestimate the favorable factors and underestimate the favorable factors.
② In the process of project implementation, the work of all relevant aspects of the error.
③ The occurrence of unforeseen events.
[dynamic compaction theory] dynamic compaction method is strong compaction method, also known as dynamic consolidation method. It is to use the large crawler type dynamic rammer to free fall 8-30 tons of heavy hammer from 6-30 meters high to tamp the soil, rapidly improve the bearing capacity and compression modulus of the foundation, form a relatively uniform and dense foundation, and change the pore distribution of the foundation soil within a certain depth of the foundation. Dynamic compaction method has been widely used in highway, railway, airport, nuclear power plant, large industrial area, port reclamation and other foundation reinforcement projects. It has the advantages of short construction period, good effect and low cost.
[scope of application editor]
1. After years of practice and updating of dynamic compaction equipment, dynamic compaction construction has been widely used in highway, railway, airport, nuclear power plant, large industrial area, port reclamation and other foundation reinforcement projects. There are successful construction cases for relatively complex geology, such as high fill foundation, high water content foundation, port reclamation foundation, sea water reclamation foundation, etc.
2. The dynamic compaction method is suitable for the treatment of gravel soil, sandy soil, silt and cohesive soil with low saturation, collapsible loess, plain fill and miscellaneous fill.
3. Before dynamic compaction construction, one or several test areas should be selected on the representative site of the construction site for trial compaction or experimental construction. The number of test areas should be determined according to the complexity of construction site, construction scale and building type.